It happened. Love my blog readers. The Kolyma Road map is available online now.
Designed for adventurers, who are not afraid of driving the Kolyma Highway, well known as the Road of Bones.
It is 18 files of high resolition Road of Bones maps (JPG)
Available maps for:
- Republic of Sakha (with Kolyma Highway);
- Nizhnyj Bestyakh – Churapcha;
- Churapcha – Khandyga – Razvilka;
- Kyubyume – the Pole of Cold, Tomtor – the border of the Magadan Oblast;
- Susuman – Yagodnoe (East Route in Magadan Oblast);
- Susuman – Ust Omchug (West Route in Magadan Oblast).
As bonus, you can request information on:
- petrol/gas stations,
- tyre repair stations,
- car repair garages,
- river ports,
- Travel condition reports on the Road of Bones?
- How does the Road of Bones (Kolyma Highway) look like in winter?
- What settlements to pass on the way to Magadan through Oymyakon?
- Map of GULAGs on the Road of Bones, Oymyakonsky region/Yakutia
- 2009 August Road Report: the condition of the Kolyma Highway (the Road of Bones) in Oymyakonsky Ulus