This is my question. Just really wonder, who will be those lucky guys to experience motorcycle adventure through Siberia and the Road of Bones in Yakutia to Magadan.
The featured amazing trip was done by an Austrian fellow Hansjörg Xdream Franz. Unfortunately, I don’t know his website yet, but I’ll ask him.
Last summer, Hansjorg was here with a Harley Davidson rider Doug Wothke.
Doug Wothke and Hansjörg Xdream Franz in Yakutsk, Siberia / Russia.
With some other brave guys.
- Oisin Hughes’s biking the Kolyma Highway (Road of Bones). Not Dead Yet Videos.
- 2009 Photo Report: The old route of the Kolyma Highway (Road of Bones) by Czech OFF SIBERIA motorcyclists
- Travel Guide Video: The Kolyma Highway (The Road of Bones). By Casey Handmer.
- Travel Videos: Old Route of Kolyma Highway (Road of Bones) on July 27 & 29, 2011. From Tomtor – Magadan Oblast.
- Summer 2010: Biking the Kolyma Highway (the Road of Bones) – Mountain Area