This is one of vans, that will travel from Yakutsk to Magadan via Oymyakon on February 08th – 14th, 2013. A new one!
FYI, two vans will start its return journey on the route Magadan – Oymyakon – Yakutsk on February 17th or a day early.
You have an unique chance to experience The World’s Coldest Road Trip. 7 days on the Road of Bones, Russia’s Siberia. Start day: February 17th, 2013.
If interested, RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
- Yakutsk – Oymyakon – Magadan. The World’s Coldest Road Trip in Winter 2013-2014.
- Yakutsk – Oymyakon – Magadan. The World’s Coldest Road Trip in Winter 2012-2013.
- How does the Road of Bones (Kolyma Highway) look like in the late February? See fresh photos.
- Is it dangerous to travel to Oymyakon, the Pole of Cold in winter?
- Oymyakon-Related Trips. 2013-2014 Winter Tourism Opportunity List & Dates.