The next week I’m leaving for one-month reindeer sledding expedition with Explorer Mikael Strandberg from Oymyakon to the Okhotsk Sea. We will overcome as many as 600 km through the taiga, valleys, mountain ranges and the cold…
We’ll do a documentary for the U.S. company OutWildTv.com. The project is called Frozen Frontier!
For more Siberian reindeer sledding expedition information, check the site ExplorersWeb.com.
Hopefully, the Siberian reindeer sledding will take maximum 1 month and we get back to Yakutsk safe and healthy in the end of February.
Fingers crossed, and wish us luck!
P.S.: So, I believe, you would understand me in case of my slow replying :)
- Back from the “Frozen Frontier” Siberian reindeer expedition from Oymyakon to the Okhotsk Sea
- 5-day travel to/with Even reindeer herders in Yakutia’s valley of Oymyakon, Siberia / Russia
- Yakutsk – Oymyakon – Magadan. The World’s Coldest Road Trip in Winter 2012-2013.
- How does the Road of Bones (Kolyma Highway) look like in the late February? See fresh photos.
- Is it dangerous to travel to Oymyakon, the Pole of Cold in winter?