It’s always great to participate in a big project, though its preparation takes ages. One of the example is Tom Hardy’s last reality show Driven to Extremes.
It was done by Mac Mackenney‘s Max Adventure in cooperation with my long-time partner Slava, Mammoth Yakutsk Off-Road and many other key people.
Everything has started in 2011, when the UK adventure motorbiker, friend of mine, Walter Colebatch, whose Sibirsky Extreme I mentioned many times on the blog, has recommended me to Mac as a contact in Yakutsk.
That’s cool to have friends aroun the world and be of some help for big projects!
- Sibirsky Extreme 2009 – DVD Preview. Yakutia included!
- Toughest Man in Oymyakon. Extreme Cold Winter Swimming at -52C! It’s in Yakutia, Russia’s Siberia [photos+video]
- First Snowfall on the Road of Bones (M56 Kolyma Hwy, Russia’s Siberia) or How It Looks in the middle of October [photos]
- Yakutia on Spanish TV! CLIMAS EXTREMOS: OYMYAKON
- A Cold Winter Journey to Oymyakon, Siberia / Russia