It’s always great to participate in a big project, though its preparation takes ages. One of the example is Tom Hardy’s last reality show Driven to Extremes.
Everything has started in 2011, when the UK adventure motorbiker, friend of mine, Walter Colebatch, whose Sibirsky Extreme I mentioned many times on the blog, has recommended me to Mac as a contact in Yakutsk.
That’s cool to have friends aroun the world and be of some help for big projects!
- Sibirsky Extreme 2009 – DVD Preview. Yakutia included!
- First Snowfall on the Road of Bones (M56 Kolyma Hwy, Russia’s Siberia) or How It Looks in the middle of October [photos]
- Toughest Man in Oymyakon. Extreme Cold Winter Swimming at -52C! It’s in Yakutia, Russia’s Siberia [photos+video]
- Yakutia on Spanish TV! CLIMAS EXTREMOS: OYMYAKON
- Fox, brown bear cubs & snow on the M56 Kolyma highway (Road of Bones) in September [photos]